This club chalet is a lovely place to spend your holiday because of its central location and spa facilities. Club Alaska is ideal for those who are happy to share a chalet and like the idea of meeting and socialising with new people.
Club Alaska should tick every box on your list with welcoming interiors, a village centre location not far from the piste and a full wet suite with sauna and hot tub. The chalet has subtle ultra-modern lighting to highlight soaring eaves. Bathrooms are state of the art, heating comes from under the floor, colours are soothing and neutral; wall mounted plasma screens and sumptuous soft furnishings cocoon you in absolute comfort. From the south facing balconies you look down on the high street and up at the Pleney nursery slopes.
I found the entire experience excellent. A lovely chalet in a wonderful location. All expectations met and exceeded.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Wood burning stove
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Bose© Music System
- Playstation 3
- Collection of DVD's
- Flat Screen TV
- Cable Television
- Plasma Screen
- DVD player
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terrace
- 3 x Twin bedrooms with en suite shower/bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower/bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower/bathroom & bunk beds (children in bunk beds 50% discount)
- Infant cot space in 3 bedrooms
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 300m
- Distance to lifts: 100m
- Distance to resort centre: 100m
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199
- Children two to 12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under two cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Saver Weeks: Save GBP 100 per person 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th January and 15th March 2020 if booked by 31st October 2019. Not combinable with any other offer.
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.