Morzine is definitely on the up, with some great new properties with modern and contemporary touches. Colibri Penthouse is ticking all the right boxes for us.
The fantastic luxury ski apartment Colibri Penthouse offers modern and contemporary accommodation in a great location. The Pleney piste is just moments away, as is the centre of Morzine - it is a very convenient spot for skiers and non-skiers alike.
Covering the top two floors of the building, Colibri Penthouse offers 250sq.m of space. The split level living area is a wonderful place to relax, with open log fire for those cosy evenings, huge floor to ceiling windows and a wrap around balcony from which to enjoy the beautiful views. The four bedrooms are arranged at the rear of the building, three of which are on the first floor along with the living area and the fourth bedroom is on it's own floor above. All of the bedrooms can be made up with either Twin or Double beds. Room one has an en suite bathroom with separate shower and balcony access, Room two has an en suite shower, balcony and bunk beds. Room three includes an en suite shower and room four has an en suite bathroom with bath and shower, plus bunk beds. The bunk beds in rooms two and four are charged at 50% of the adult price, and not charged for if not used. Luxury ski chalet Colibri Penthouse therefore offers flexible accommodation for eight to 12 guests.
The outdoor hot tub on the balcony is a welcome addition to this luxury ski chalet and perfect for relaxing in after a busy action packed day exploring the vast Portes du Soleil ski area which incorporates Morzine, Les Gets, Avoriaz and Chatel amongst other satellite resorts.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Music system
- TV in each bedroom
- iPad for guest use
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with balcony, bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk (Pleney)
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.