Small, compact and does exactly what you need. Popular too though, so get in there quick!
Adjoining Alaska Lodge, and furnished in the same elegantly understated style is the Valdez suite, a private chalet apartment for four. The suite is entirely self-contained, comprising of two boutique-style en suite bedrooms, and a spacious lounge area with wall mounted plasma screen and high tech sound system. The south facing balcony is perfect for soaking up the après-ski high street buzz, or just enjoying the uniquely private experience of a fully catered chalet for four. Valdez may also be booked in conjunction with Alaska Lodge for larger parties.
Ideal for our family of four. Comfortable, warm and great friendly service.
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Large Sitting Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Plasma Screen
- DVD player
- Cable Television
- Music System
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 300m
- Distance to lifts: 100m
- Distance to resort centre: 100m
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Wake up drinks
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No travel dates: 6th December 2017 does not include travel
- Saver Weeks: Save £100 per person 3, 7, 14, 21, 28 Jan & 11 Mar 2018 if booked by 31st Oct 2017. Not combinable with any other offer
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.