Don’t be fooled by this unassuming resort. With great access to the 3 Valleys ski area, you can really enjoy a fantastic luxury chalet at a very reasonable price and still have access to more pistes than you can shake a stick at!
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
The essence of Abode is the meeting of ancient and modern to create an architectural showpiece of the highest standards. Chalet Abode is the epitome of a Savoyard farmer’s house; whilst the renovation has retained the spirit & feel, contemporary interiors, designer furniture, and oodles of creature comforts bring style & sophistication. Throughout you stay you will be looked after by a talented and dedicated staff team of a fine dining chef, professional host and chalet manager with in-resort chauffeur service.
The stunning open-plan living room is a feast of original beams, stonewalls and wall-to-wall windows with spectacular panoramic mountain views …..the perfect sanctuary for winding down and relaxing after a day on the slopes.
Under-stated chic continues the sophisticated style downstairs. Four king/twin bedrooms and a bunk room comfortably sleep 8-10 guests; imagine the comfort of Hypnos beds, Egyptian linen, feather duvets & cosy bathrobes. Thoroughly contemporary en-suite bathrooms feature deep baths with showers, designer taps, under floor heating to ensure the very best of bath times.
Nestled in the hamlet of Villarabout, it is a very private location, yet just a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville centre and the main lift hub.
The chef and host did a fantastic job at making us feel king and queen of the chalet, customising everything to suit our requests! First class service, Michelin-star quality food.
- Children's playroom
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Snug/TV den
- Satellite TV
- Bose music system
- Parking available
- 4 x King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk bed room (leads off from bedroom 1)
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Professional Host
- Chauffeur Service
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Four minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception on the first evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Five five-course dinners and one local Savoyard dinner
- Six pairs of carefully selected premium wines
- Two chef and one staff night off per week
- Evening turn-down service
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort driving service from 8am to 11pm
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 100
- Children 2-13 yrs GBP 100 discount
- Infants under 2 yrs are free of charge, when in a cot in their parents room
- Bunk bed spaces are GBP 500 per person
- Extra put up bed at GBP 500 per bed
- Driving service is for St Martin de Belleville only
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.