It is so lovely to stay in a very traditional French village, tucked away in the massive 3 Valleys ski area.
The modern and cosy styling of Chalet Cateline makes it a great place to chill out after a hard day on the ski slopes that surround St Martin de Belleville. All of the bedrooms have fantastic en suite facilities whilst the communal areas exude a feeling of calm and comfort. The views from the chalet are quite amazing and we personally think these are best enjoyed from the hot-tub on the private sun terrace.
The chalet is decorated throughout in a contemporary alpine style, using soft warm tones, bleached woods and textured natural materials. The wonderful living area has a large corner sofa where guests can sit and relax with pre-dinner canapés in front of the spectacular glass-fronted log fire. The living area also boasts a flat screen TV which is equipped with British Satellite and DVD player, together with a selection of DVDs.
The dining area flows through from the living space and looks out over the stunning valley beyond St Martin de Belleville and the small hamlet of Le Chatelard. At night the dining area benefits from the double sided log fire that separates the dining area from the living room.
The dining area opens out onto the large private sun terrace with its views across the valley. There is a picnic table and coffee table with lounge seating, a great place to soak up the alpine sun. On the terrace you will also find a large hot tub where all our guests can relax and unwind.
On the second floor there is a cosy open-plan snug area with beanbags and cushions, and here you will also find an additional TV/DVD player and a WiiU games console TV/DVD – a great area for kids (young and old) to hangout.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Sonos music system
- Terrace furniture
- Private Parking
- Room 1: King with en suite bathroom & separate shower
- Room 2: King with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Super-king/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Kingsize with en suite bathroom (shower over bath)
- Room 5: Super-king/Twin with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Professional Host
- Chauffeur Service
- Distance to lifts: One minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: One minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Five five-course dinners and one Savoyard dinner
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Two chef and one staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turn-down service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Resort driving service (08:00-23:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 100
- Children 2-13 yrs GBP 100 discount
- Infants under 2 yrs are free of charge, when in a cot in their parents room
- Bunk bed spaces are GBP 500 per person
- Extra put up bed at GBP 500 per bed
- Driving service is for St Martin de Belleville only
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.