What we love
St Martin de Belleville is one of the most authentic ski resorts in the French Alps, and offers excellent value compared to nearby Courchevel and Meribel. This chalet is perfect for groups of friends or families, and children will love the den on the lower floor.
Chalet de la Lune is a 400 year old farmhouse that has been lovingly restored by its owner to the fabulous mountain retreat that you find nestled in the heart of the village now.
The open-plan stone vaulted living and dining room is the heart of the chalet – a spectacular setting to unwind in after a day in the mountains with space for everyone to snuggle up together in front of the fire that is if you can resist the draw of the den downstairs. There are games, films and plenty of books to keep everybody entertained.
The bedrooms have been beautifully refurbished and have exposed beams, deep windowsills, beautiful fabrics and under-floor heating. All have en-suite bath or shower rooms, complete with creature comforts of bathrobes, slippers and divine bathroom bits from Cowshed.
- Room 1: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 2: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 5: King/Twin/Triple with en suite bathroom
- Room 6: Queen double with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 4 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 4 min. walk (2 min. shuttle)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast (five cooked and two continental breakfasts)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Pre-dinner drinks
- Four course evening meal on six nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 10:30 & 16:00 - 20:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.