Chalet des Anges
If our recent visit is anything to go by, guests in Chalet des Anges are going to be very well fed this winter! The top floor living/dining area is the perfect place to relax while your chef prepares dinner.
The centrepiece is the chalet’s double-height living and dining room which commands fabulous views to the north and south, complete with a covered balcony. It remains too a cosy retreat with a big log fire and there are plenty of places for everyone in the evening, be it with a book, in front of a film, a game and a glass or two!
The delightful bedrooms are on the ground and first floors, all with en-suite bathrooms, charming fabrics and heaps of storage space.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Resort driving service
- Room 1: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 2: King/Twin with en suite bath (shower over bath)
- Room 3: King/Twin with en suite bath (shower over bath) and bunk bed
- Room 4: King/Twin with en suite bath (shower over bath)
- Room 5: Queen Double with en suite shower room (separate w.c. along landing)
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 2 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 11:00 & 16:00 - 20:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.