A stunningly renovated property providing the most beautiful holiday. We know guests will be looked after incredibly well here, to the highest standard. Properties like this well and truly put Saint Martin de Belleville on the map.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
A nominee for France’s Best Ski Chalet four years in a row at the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 World Ski Awards, The Ecurie is the renovation of a 130 year old Savoie stable into a luxury ski mountain retreat. Inspired by the mountains & local history, the original features have been complimented with natural materials, warm, cosy fabrics & antique furniture. The result is a charmingly rustic chalet, luxuriously appointed throughout.
Spread over the top floor, the open plan living & dining room is the heart of The Ecurie, a place to retreat to at the end of the day. Soak up the stunning mountain views, whilst relaxing around the central open fire, watching your personal chef create your delicious evening meal.
The original stable roof is a feast of ancient beams & timbers, a stunning double height space, yet cosy & intimate. The alpine charm continues in the 4 en-suite bedrooms; all have twin/king-sized beds, baths with overhead showers and built-in wardrobes. Three bedrooms have doors onto a balcony or terrace with glimpses of the mountains & old village.
Nestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, The Ecurie is only a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub. The chauffeur service ensures you never carry your skis anywhere.
- Open Plan Living and Dining
- Open Fireplace
- Mountain Views
- Heated Boot Warmers
- Ski Locker
- Bose Music System
- 4 x King / Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Professional Host
- Chauffeur Service
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Four minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception on first evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Five five-course dinners and one Savoyard dinner
- Six pairs of selected wines
- Two chef and one staff night off per week
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turn-down service
- Daily housekeeping
- In resort driving service from 8am to 11pm
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 100
- Children 2-13 yrs GBP 100 discount
- Infants under 2 yrs are free of charge, when in a cot in their parents room
- Bunk bed spaces are GBP 500 per person
- Extra put up bed at GBP 500 per bed
- Driving service is for St Martin de Belleville only
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.