We love St Martin de Belleville and having another chalet offering a luxury experience at an affordable price is great news.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Polaris is a fabulous new chalet tucked away in the charming old quarter of St Martin, very close to Chalet de la Lune.
The hugely spacious living room is on the second floor, with views down the Belleville Valley. The dining room spans between the open-plan kitchen and more intimate sitting room, where the wood fire and huge sofas create a real retreat. There is a small separate sitting area near the kitchen with arm chairs, and bar stools where guests can watch their private chef at work!
The spacious bedrooms are split between the first floor (bedrooms 1, 2 & 3), and the third floor (bedrooms 4 & 5), each with their own ultra modern en-suite bathrooms.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Wood burning stove
- Heated Boot Room
- Wii console
- Room 1: Twin/King with en suite shower room
- Room 2: Spacious Twin/King with en suite shower room. Doors open onto terrace.
- Room 3: Large Queen with en suite shower room. Doors open onto terrace.
- Room 4: Twin/King with en suite bath. Shared wc with bedroom 5.
- Room 5: Twin/King with en suite shower. Shared wc with bedroom 4. Additional single bed.
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 4 min. walk
- Distance to lifts: 4 min. walk (2 min. shuttle)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Resort driving service (08:00 - 10:30 & 16:00 - 20:00)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Christmas, New Year and Half Term are priced for exclusive use of the chalet. All other dates can be booked on a room by room basis.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.