What we love
Named after the infamous artist and styled in their memory, Residence Banksy is certainly a unique ski chalet and one that doesn't lack in character.
A luxury ski chalet like no other, the Bansky Residence is a unique property inside the Black Diamond complex located just a stone's throw from the main Brévières Gondola, offering access to over 300km of piste within the Espace Killy ski area, and also a short walk from its quaint town centre. The building was built and designed by the four-time world free ski champion Guerlain Chicherit, who has added many personal touches to this impressive development.
Bansky is truly designed after its namesake with many wall art decals depicting the artists most famous works, each of the four bedrooms has its own unique flare, whilst remaining tasteful and comfortable.
This luxury ski chalet offers over 380sqm of living space across several floors, the living areas are spacious and welcoming. The living area has large chesterfield sofas which surround the distinctly shaped fireplace, which also adjoins the dining area and its impressive bespoke wooden table. Comprised of four double en suite bedrooms, this chalet is perfect for medium sized family groups looking to create that wow factor in a chalet like no other.
Banksy Residence also shares the spa facilities enclosed within the Black Diamond complex, which includes a swimming pool, sauna, hammam, social area and terrace.
Certainly one of the kind, this is a chalet worthy of the name.
- 4 x Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Central Chef
- Shuttle Service
- Distance to lifts: Two minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Drinks reception on the first and last evening
- Daily breakfast
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar including a selection of house spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Shared driving service (08:00 - 10:00 & 16: 00 - 20:00)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The driving service hours are as follows:
08:00 - 09:15: Preference given to guests with ski lessons
09:15 - 10:00: Guests wanting to start the day from elsewhere in Tignes
16:00 - 17:00: Preference given to guests returning from ski lessons
17:00 - 20:00: Guests being picked up from Val d'Isere or elsewhere in the Espace Killy
- Any driving outside ski lesson assistance must be requested 24 hours in advance
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.