Aspen Lodge, Birch
This lovely 10 person penthouse apartment has been designed to accommodate large families who enjoy holidaying together. The proximity to the piste and the resort centre means that the children can go and explore whilst the grown ups enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the apartment.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Sliding glass doors open from the high street onto a smart lounge area with open fire, giant cinema screen for kids evenings and big SKY sporting events, Nintendo Wii, pool table, complimentary internet screens, draft beer and coffee bar. There is also a reception desk for advice, information and concierge service and elevator access to the private accommodation suites above.
The Lodge comprises 12 chalet-style suites sleeping 6, 8 or 10 in great comfort. Each suite is entirely independent, with its own living and dining areas and its own dedicated chalet host. The suites have either three (Sequoia, Sycamore, Cedar, Oak, Laurel & Larch), four (Redwood, Maple, Hawthorne, Juniper & Mulberry) or five (Birch) en suite bedrooms, and are designed and equipped to the very highest standards with widescreen, surround-sound DVD televisions and south-facing balconies. The suites are very generously sized, and are furnished with tastefully understated style, from the invitingly large sofas to the funky designer bathrooms. In addition, the top floor suites (Juniper, Mulberry and Birch) all have open fires.
Very good, flights on time, reps good, chalet host was excellent. Accommodation was high quality
- Shared outdoor Hot Tubs
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- DVD player
- Home Cinema System
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with ensuite
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with ensuite and jacuzzi bath
- 3 x Twin Bedroom with ensuite
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 250m
- Distance to resort centre: In centre
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Saver Weeks: Save £100 per person 6, 13, 20, 27 Jan and 17 Mar 2019 if booked by 31st Oct 2018. Not combinable with any other offer
- Ski carriage: £15 per bag each way
- This property does not have a resort driving service
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.