Bellevarde Lodge, Muscat
A great property with character and charm. The hot tub is a nice extra feature too.
Bellevarde Lodge is one of four stone and timber chalets situated right on the Santons piste and just a few hundred metres from the Solaise cable car. Yes, this means you really can click in and out of your bindings a few steps from the ski room door.
Named after some of our favourite wines - Muscat, Merlot, Savoie and Chablis - each chalet is identical in layout and varies only in orientation and colour scheme.
Genuine old timbers from a dismantled old farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and polished wood flooring have all been used throughout. The vaulted sitting room has an open fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and abundant plump and inviting sofas from which to enjoy the breath-taking view. After a hard day on the slopes, the terrace hot tub is the perfect venue for beer and bubbles.
Thanks to its piste side location, Bellevarde Lodge is genuinely ski in/ski out.
The gallery images represent each Bellevarde Lodge and are not from one single chalet
‘Overall extremely impressed with the chalet and operator. Everything was extremely slick and efficient, which given how early in the season we were was a very pleasant surprise. Would not hesitate to recommend the chalet’
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Cable Television
- Music System
- Television and DVD
- Home Cinema System
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-west facing terrace
- Resort driving service
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3 - Twin with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Room 4 - Twin with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Room 5 - Double with en suite bathroom and balcony
- Room 6 - Double with en suite bathroom and balcony
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-In/Ski-Out (Santons Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 12 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- A shuttle driving service operates between Bellevarde Lodge and the Rond Pont (08:30 - 09:30 & 16:00 - 17:30)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.