A rustic farmhouse feel to Arosa but with every comfort too. The chalet commands an impressive position in Le Cret and is a lovely family Chalet with the service to match.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Arosa is nestled on the edge of the mountain in the pretty and sun-drenched hamlet of Le Crêt, one of the oldest and most beautiful mountain areas overlooking Val d’Isere. Sleeping 10 people in five double en-suite bedrooms, the chalet is spread over four floors and provides 200m2 of living space.
Chalet Arosa has fantastic views of the valley and a generous living and dining area and is a true picture-postcard chalet with weathered oak floors, massive timber ceilings and marble clad bathrooms. An exceptional private spa room has been created, with views to help sooth away those aches and where you can enjoy true relaxation after a hard day on the mountain.
Chalet was great, and in an ideal location for us, out of the main town, but not too far to the lifts. The drivers were fabulous and all the staff where friendly, and accommodating.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- DVD player
- Telephone and Fax
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-west facing terrace
- Private Parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- 4 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and 2 with balconies
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to piste: 1 km
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne & Canapes on 1 evening
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- On the staff day off breakfast is left out, but there are no staff on hand. No afternoon tea is provided.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- An honesty bar for other beverages is available
- Extended driving service on request (chargeable)
- Champagne and Canapés each night (chargeable)
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.