A beautifully furnished chalet in a brilliant location. The facilities were excellent.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Barmettes is situated in the centre of “the old town”, Val d’Isere. The Solaise Express is just a short walk away, making this apartment well suited for all budding skiers. Comfortably sleeping up to six adults and two children, Barmettes is a great choice for a luxury holiday with friends and family.
The chalet features a cinema room, sauna (seating eight people), rainforest shower and indoor hot tub; essentials for post ski recovery. Guests will be energised and ready for their next day on the slopes.
This high-end property is alpine chic in design; stylishly decorated with traditional art, mounted trophies and floor to ceiling book shelves.
Wonderfully personal service, fulfilling and even preempting our every need.
- Central Resort Location
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Open bunk area (sleeps 2)
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 250m
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily continental breakfast, set up and cleared away
- Children's supper on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (two bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away.
- Afternoon tea is not available at this chalet
- The set of bunk beds on this floor are located in the hallway separated by a glass wall and curtain.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.