You can rest easy knowing a holiday here will tick all the boxes for the perfect break! A trusted option in this exceptional resort. We are always looking to expand our portfolio in Val d′Isere!
Situated in a prime spot next just metres from the bottom of the Bellevarde chairlift, Chalet La Face is a clever blend of authentic alpine architecture with a modern feel. The chalet has been finished to an exceptionally high standard with great facilities.
Accommodation is spread out over two floors, with two double bedrooms on the ground level and a further three bedrooms on the first floor - each with its own en-suite shower room and separate WC. The lower ground floor features the swimming pool and hammam, a welcome haven after an exhilarating day on the slopes. The open living area with separate kitchen takes up the entire top floor, with exceptional mountain views from the floor to ceiling windows and a large balcony.
We always have the best time and love our holidays here.
- 350 sqm
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Ski Room
- Private Parking
- 5 x Twin / Double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- Chalet Manager
- Concierge Services
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: Bellevarde Express - 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Daily breakfast prepared by chalet manager
- Daly afternoon tea prepared by chalet manager
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to further include:
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.