Chalet Husky is definitely up there with the best luxury chalets in Val d′Isere - we love seeing new properties in top resorts!
Sleeping 14 guests in a total of 7 bedrooms. Chalet Husky is a fantastic luxury chalet in this exceptional resort boasting such as an indoor swimming pool, spa and gym. Chalet Husky is simply unlike any other chalet you have ever seen before. It′s a triumph of unique contemporary interior design coupled with traditional chalet elements which result in the most mind blowing property which you simply won′t want to leave.
The chalet has a fantastic and spacious living and dining room with unique interior touches providing a luxurious retreat for a large group or family. The location is also perfect, being just a short distance from the centre of Val d′Isere and the main lift station.
This luxury chalet has a funky and modern interior but with traditional touches and is the largest chalet in the Petit Alaska development which has brought exciting chalets to this already exclusive resort.
- Private Indoor Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Games Room
- Indoor climbing wall
- Heated Boot Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terrace
- Indoor parking
- Indoor Garden
- 1 x King room, with en-suite bath, shower and dressing room
- 3 x Twin/King rooms, with en-suite shower rooms
- 2 x Double rooms, with en-suite shower rooms
- 1 x King room, with en-suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: Three minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-dinner canapés (six nights)
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- Children under 12 receive a EUR 100 discount
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.