Chalet Le Lievre Blanc
This chalet is perfect for small families or groups of friends wanting top class accommodation in this world class resort.
Le Lièvre Blanc is a beautiful, traditionally rustic chalet with contemporary touches and decorated in vibrant colours. The chalet is equipped with luxurious extras including a hammam, and comfortable living areas, it′s ideal for a family or small group of friends.
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, as well as the hammam. A double that can be made into a twin, with en suite shower room. The second room is a double with en suite shower room. On this floor there is a ski rack and boot warmer and plenty of space for hanging ski kit.
The master double bedroom is on the first floor and has a double aspect out to the front with views of the mountains in the direction of La Daille. The en suite bathroom has a bath and overhead shower. A further en suite twin room is located on this floor.
Stairs lead up to the cosy open plan living and dining area on the second floor. Lots of natural light from the surrounding windows and the double height ceiling fills this space making it a welcoming place to sit and relax. The mezzanine level above the kitchen is a separate TV area and a perfect place for any younger members of the party to have as their own.
I love the unique rustic and stone features in this beautiful chalet, each room is decorated in warm vibrant colours giving it that extra cosy touch.
- 230 sqm
- Mezzanine TV Area
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Room 1: Double/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 2: Double with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Master double with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Small twin with en suite shower room
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute walk - Bellevarde Express
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Option to upgrade to Catered Service available
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.