Located in a secluded area of Val d’Isere, Madrisah is in a great location for those who prefer to have a bit of peace and quiet and stay away from the main madness of the ski resort. With its cosy farmhouse feel, this chalet ensures that you have the holiday that you are looking for.
Madrisah is part of Chalets Suisses, a small private hamlet built on the secluded sun-drenched knoll of Le Crêt, one of the earliest and most charismatic enclaves of Val d’Isère.
The four stone and slate chalets seek to blend the ambiance of an old stone village and traditional Alpine decor with contemporary cutting edge design and absolute comfort. Complimenting the weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers is a veneer of cool contemporary styling including designer bathrooms, discrete state-of-the-art lighting, wireless internet access and DVD plasma screens with cinema surround sound.
Each chalet has been dressed individually with scant regard for cost, using only antique furniture, the finest fabrics, hand made squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art. Madrisah boasts a glorious open fireplace, towering central staircase and an enchanting dining area with terrace.
A chauffeured vehicle is available exclusively for Chalets Suisses to transport you to and from the village centre and pistes throughout the day.
We are back from Val d’Isere, great time, great chalet etc etc, thank you for your help in organising that. I’m contemplating going back in February!
- Hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Music System
- DVD player
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Home Cinema System
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-west facing terrace
- Private parking
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to piste: Three minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 800 metres
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs GBP 75 discount
- Infants under two cost GBP 125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.