A traditional luxury chalet within a small enclave, Marie stands with its ‘sister’ chalets in a fantastic location. With a pool as well, you don′t really need to go anywhere else!
Luxury ski chalet Marie is located at the top of a private road, ensuring a quiet atmosphere, with privacy yet with breathtaking views of the mountains of Solaise, Fornet, and Sassière and of the resort below. It is only an eight minute walk to the centre of the Val d'Isère and also the nearest lifts. Chalet Marie is a superb mix of traditional style, contemporary fixtures and the interior is full of light from its large picture windows.
This luxury ski chalet has a wonderful wellness area which contains a steam room, indoor swimming pool with a jet stream. The open plan living area has large comfortable sofas and stunning views and is the perfect place for both adults and children alike to unwind in front of the open fireplace.
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Open Fireplace
- 1 x Master bedroom, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower and small dressing room
- 2 x Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with open plan ensuite shower room
- Concierge Services
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive (Funival/Bellevarde)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.