We can’t fault the facilities at Mathilda and the service to go with it is really excellent. Located in a great private location means you have a feeling of exclusivity whilst still being a stones throw from the centre of the action.
Chalet Mathilda is firm favourite in Val d'Isere with families.
The six bedrooms all have private bathrooms decorated with fine Italian tiles. The bedrooms and living room feature a wealth of beams and panels made from old reclaimed wood making the chalet truly authentic. A stone fireplace compliments the open plan living room and dining area and a large sun terrace adds to this already impressive area. In addition there is an indoor swimming pool (4.4x6m) with jet stream and a Hammam.
Chalet Mathilda is located eight to ten minutes walk from the Bellevarde Express and a stones throw from the centre of Val d'Isere,
The complete package exceeded our expectations at every level.
- Indoor 4.4x6 metres pool with jet stream
- Open fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Room 1 - Double/Twin with en suite bath and separate shower
- Room 2 - Double/Twin with en suite bath and separate shower
- Room 3- Double/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4- Double/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5- Double/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6 - Double/ Twin with en suite bathroom and separate WC
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive (Funival/Bellevarde)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Prices include 'essential service' as detailed above
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.