A cosy chalet apartment located in the much sought after area of Les Carats, and only 200 metres from the Le Face piste. Although snug, this chalet lends itself to families perfectly and with its authentic alpine charm and attentive service, you won’t want to leave.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
A characterful three bedroomed chalet apartment situated in the exclusive Les Carats area of Val d’Isere just 70 meters from La Face piste.
Nepenthe chalet apartment located in the private estate of Les Carats. The apartment is situated at the top of the building and although the bedrooms are small it is an ideal family apartment with a large and very well furnished open plan living area.
The entire apartment has been finished to a high standard with a mixture of tiled and wooden floors. There are two bedrooms on the same floor as the living area, with another bedroom in the eves. La Face piste is just 70 meters away.
This chalet is available on a fully catered, flexible catering or bed and breakfast only basis. Prices vary, please call us for more details.
Yet another fantastic week skiing and thanks to everyone for making our stay such a wonderful one. Everyone we have had the pleasure of coming into contact with has been enthusiastic, friendly and truly professional.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Xbox Console
- Satellite TV
- Collection of DVD's
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Double. Cosy open plan bedroom and bathroom with small outside balcony
- Double with en suite shower room
- Twin with private shower room
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 1 min. walk (Le Face)
- Distance to lifts: 6 min. walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Shared resort driving service (08.00 - 20.00)
- Daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Additional chalet supplement charge of GBP 900 per adult (12 years and over)
- Additional chalet supplement charge of GBP 450 per child (Under 12)
- Infants under two years are free of charge
- Early booking discounts are available, please us call for more details
- Standard return coach transfers cost GBP 90 per person, please call us for more details
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- On staff day off breakfast and afternoon tea is laid out but not served
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.