A lovely Chalet with a lot of space to relax in, which is what a holiday is all about isn′t it? The pool is a welcome sight to soothe those legs and a chauffeur means the short distance to the slopes is even easier.
Chalet Pauline is a beautiful chalet in Val d'Isere, located eight minutes walk from the Olympic gondola. From here you can easily walk in to the centre of Val d'Isere and you have the benefit of being tucked away in a peaceful cul de sac.
The five bedrooms all have private bathrooms decorated with fine Italian tiles. The bedrooms and living room feature a wealth of beams and panels made from old reclaimed wood making the chalet truly authentic.
An natural stone fireplace compliments the open plan living room and dining area and a large sun terrace adds to this already impressive area.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Music System
- 4 x Twin/double with bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double with shower on mezzanine floor
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 8-10 mins from Bellevarde Express
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack with essentials and wine
- Daily delivery of breakfast essentials
- Daily Housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.