Chalet Shar Pei
A stunning addition to the Val d'Isere portfolio. We love the effortless location and the light open feel to the living and dining room.
Chalet Shar Pei is a luxury chalet in one of Val d'Isere's best locations - just steps away from the Bellevarde chairlift. Spacious and light filled, it enjoys views towards the Face and Solaise and is sophisticatedly designed and furnished, mixing contemporary and traditional styles. To take advantage of its great location and exceptional views, the chalet's living area is on the top floor. French doors lead out onto a terrace, which comes into its own on blue sky days. Plenty of seating and shutters into the kitchen, where you can watch the chef create your meals, make this a very sociable room. It is fabulously designed, being glazed on almost three sides and with a good sized fire.
Below on the first floor are the master bedroom and another large double, both of which can easily fit cots. The remaining rooms are on the entrance level, with a double featuring a separate bunk room, giving a family lots of private space. A further double/twin is on this floor. All the rooms are en-suite with walk in showers (the master the only room to feature a bath), and we love that you can see Val d'Isere whilst lying in bed. The swimming pool and hammam are on the lower ground floor, and even the pool has views through patio doors on one side. Chalet Shar Pei sits next to Chalet Face and Chalet Papillon.
This chalet is priced on an essential service. Full or flexible catering are available. Please call us for a quote or see the pricing breakdown below.
It's fantastic to book another chalet, where you know the quality is going to be very high.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Large Balconies
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower
- 1 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower room, plus a separate bunk room that sleeps 2
- 1 x Double/ Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Resort Manager
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- On the staff day off breakfast is left out, but there are no staff on hand. No afternoon tea is provided.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.