Chalet Toit du Monde
Chalet Toit du Monde has everything that you would dream of having on a chalet holiday plus lots of extra special surprises including the hydraulic swimming pool and a steam room in every bedroom. This is the perfect chalet if you are looking for something a little different from the norm.
Chalet Toit du Monde is the sister chalet of Himalaya, two exquisite chalets created from an old monastery. Toit du Monde is protected by impressive fortress-like stone walls, creating seclusion and exclusivity for its guests. The chalet is located on the piste in the area above La Daille which allows easy access to the domaine de Espace Killy.
All four bedroom suites have separate sleeping and relaxation areas. The marble walls around the bath are adorned with delicately engraved snowflakes, while the floor is subtly heated. The bath is of impressive proportions, each with a rain shower which converts into a steam room, easily seating up to 4 or more people with remote controlled lights.
Original features blend perfectly with state of the art facilities. There is the movie screen which appears at the touch of a button. Then the invisible swimming pool magically appears between the dining area and the outdoor terrace complete with jet stream and corner Jacuzzi jets. The massage room and wine cellar just add to your enjoyment in this unique chalet.
The Chalet can be combined with Chalet Himalaya creating the ′Domaine de Toit du Monde′ bringing occupancy up to 16 guests, with double the facilities.
A Jaw–opening experience from the second we arrived! What a beautiful serene place this is, we‘ve never experienced anything like it. We’ve been received like Kings, I felt like a princess for a week!
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Cigar room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Books, games, toys, sledges
- iPod Docks
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- TV in each bedroom
- Sky TV
- Telephone and Fax
- DVD player
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Study area with PC
- South-facing terrace and balcony
- Nespresso© coffee
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Welcome Gift*
- 2 x Super-King/Twin bedrooms with marble bath/shower/steam room
- 2 x Super-King/Twin bedrooms split into 2 floors with marble bath/shower/steam room on lower floor
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Canapés on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 8am - 1am
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.