Charm, class and great value. These words are not usually seen in the same sentence, however this chalet is the exception. From bespoke furniture and fittings to the sauna and pool table.
Chalet Choucas Noir is ideally situated in the bustling heart of Val d’Isere. With this thriving resort′s many restaurants and shops on your very doorstep, guests will also enjoy breathtaking views of both the famous Val d′Isere mountains, and the resort itself.
On the second floor of one of the resort′s most desirable apartment complexes, this design property provides accommodation that is both spacious and intimate. As you enter, a large open chimney divides the open plan living and dining area. The open fire can be seen from the dining area and lounge, creating a warm atmosphere after a long day on the slopes. Bespoke furniture and local materials have been used to create a beautiful space ideal for both socialising, and relaxation.
There are many areas to the chalet: enjoy a movie in the snug TV room; read a book quietly; play a game of pool while enjoying the stunning scenery; or treat yourself to a relaxing massage. The chalet is equipped with mood lighting and an extensive music system.
The apartment is sold on either a catered or self catered basis.
Everything I experienced with the service was excellent and we were all dealt with in a friendly manner.
- Treatment Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- TV room
- Satellite TV
- Music System
- DVD player
- Plasma Screen
- Internet facilities
- Free parking
- Pool table
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 3 x Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (adult-sized singles) & pull-out single as required, with en-suite shower room
- Chalet Concierge
- Chalet is sold on a catered basis however a self-catered pricing can be quoted.
- Distance to piste: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Located in the centre
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Breakfast on 6 mornings
- Afternoon Tea
- Dinner on six nights
- One staff day off per week
- Housekeeping for five days, Monday to Friday
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Choucas Noir is available on a self catered basis - please ask for a quote
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.