Really ideal for small groups looking to be sociable and meet new people. What better way to soak up the holiday atmosphere than at Club Bellevarde? All you can want in a chalet – great location, really comfortable and a couple of hot tubs too, perfect.
Club Bellevarde is an imposing stone-and-timber lodge situated on the Santons piste; this means you really can click in and out of your bindings a few steps from the ski room door. With two outdoor hot tubs on the sun soaked deck and views of the mountains beyond, CLUB Bellevarde offers skiing convenience with the centre of Val d′Isere being just 10 minutes walk away.
Genuine timbers from a dismantled old farmhouse, Italian marble in the bathrooms and polished wood flooring have all been used throughout. The vaulted sitting rooms with exposed beams and floor to ceiling glass boast finest English-made sofas and one of the most breathtaking views in resort. There is a delightful fireplace, sprawling sun terrace and widescreen DVD TV with cinema surround sound. Hairdryers in every room and heated ski boots in the morning are some of the small but important touches.
..holiday was great, super chalet, great host and fortunately good skiing.
- Shared Indoor Pool, Gym and Spa Complex
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Flat Screen TV
- Music System
- Home Cinema System
- South-West Facing Terrace
- Resort Driving Service
- 8 x Twin, ensuite bathroom
- 4 x Double, ensuite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out (Santons Piste)
- Distance to resort centre: 12 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary beer fridge
- A shuttle driving service operates between Bellevarde Lodge and the Rond Pont (08:30 - 09:30 & 15:30 - 17:30)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.