Domaine de Toit du Monde
This chalet is absolutely perfect for large families who want "Ski in, Ski out" and exceptional service. With two swimming pools and living areas there is enough space for everyone.
Domaine de Toit du Monde is a combination of two exquisite chalets created from an old monastery. Himalaya and Toit du Monde are both protected by impressive fortress-like stone walls, creating seclusion and exclusivity for its′ guests. The chalets are located on the piste in the area above La Daille which allows easy access to the Domaine de Espace Killy.
The combination of both chalets gives you eight bedroom suites, all of which have separate sleeping and relaxation areas. The marble walls around the bath are adorned with delicately engraved snowflakes, while the floor is subtly heated. The bath is of impressive proportions, each with a rain shower which converts into a steam room, easily seating up to four or more people with remote controlled lights.
Original features blend perfectly with state of the art facilities. The benefit of combining both chalets means that you can enjoy double the luxury. There are the movie screens which appear at the touch of a button. Then the invisible swimming pools which magically appear between the dining areas and the outdoor terraces, complete with jet stream and corner Jacuzzi jets. Two massage rooms and two wine cellars give you double the enjoyment here in this unique chalet.
Simply amazing on all levels! We will be back.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" Access
- Two Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Two Saunas
- Cigar Room
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- South-facing Terrace and Balcony
- Chauffeured 4x4
- Garage Parking
- Two Extensive Wine Cellars
- Two Open Fireplaces
- 4 x Super-King/Twin bedrooms with marble bath/shower/steam room
- 4 x Super-King/Twin bedrooms split into 2 floors with marble bath/shower/steam room on lower floor
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute chauffeur drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Canapés with champagne on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 8am - 1am
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.