An iconic Val d’Isere Chalet, Eagles Nest really speaks for itself.
Just two minutes from La Face piste, Eagle's Nest is a luxury ski chalet chalet perched on a rock edge. It comes complete with an indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room,
The chalet is 620sq.m with the top floor given entirely to the living space. The comfortable sitting area opens onto a lovely large south facing balcony. Both the sitting and dining area are extremely beautiful and characterised by the traditional use of old wooden beams and the presence of natural stone fire places. A mezzanine floor serves as the TV and video area. The middle two floors house the bedrooms, all of which are well proportioned with their own bathroom and integral sound system. The lowest floor holds the wellness area where you can take a swim, sauna or steam, whilst admiring the commanding views over Val d’Isère.
Eagles Nest is well situated in the exclusive Les Carats, only five minutes walk from Val d'Isere centre.
Thank you so much for the best ski week I′ve ever had.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Private Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Books and Games
- Collection of DVD's
- Satellite TV
- Home Cinema System
- Music System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- First floor
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x single bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Ground floor
- 1 Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Host
- Private Chef
- Distance to piste: 170m (Le Face)
- Distance to lifts: 370m
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre arrival and local Concierge service
- Welcome Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and Canapes on six nights
- Dinner on six nights with house wine
- Pre-arrival menu consultation available
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- Happy to discuss discounts for empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Catering special requests can be arranged, but may require supplement.
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.