Le Yule Hotel & Spa ***** Val d'Isère, France
What we love
Hotel Kandahar is the perfect balance of comfortable Alpine luxury with excellent value; The central location in Val d’Isère makes this a great choice for those keen to explore this infamous, family-friendly resort.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Kandahar is a luxury three star hotel with central location in Val d’Isère, situated on the Avenue Olympique and around five minutes’ walk from the Bellevarde and Olympique lift stations.
After a day exploring the infamous Espace-Killy ski area, followed by an afternoon relaxing in the hotel’s private sauna and steam room, make your way to the Hotel Kandahar’s in-house restaurant, La Taverne d’Alsace and enjoy one of the many traditional French and Alsacian dishes crafted by the hotel’s resident head chef.
For those seeking a centrally-located, affordable yet luxury Alpine-style base from which to explore the Val d’Isère, Hotel Kandahar provides the perfect solution for both smaller families and larger groups alike.
Rooms and Suites
- The hotel has 46 rooms and suites comprised of the following:
- Standard Room: approx. 20sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Superior Room: approx. 25sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Family Room: approx. 30sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and children’s corner with bunk beds.
- Junior Suite: approx. 30sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area.
Spa and Wellness
Hotel Kandahar is home to a private steam room, sauna and small fitness suite, open daily from 4pm – 9pm and reserved for the enjoyment of hotel guests only.
Dining and Après Ski
La Taverne d’Alsace Restaurant: With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, Hotel Kandahar’s popular in-house restaurant is open every day from 7pm – 11pm and serves a variety of dishes that combine traditional French classics like Tarte Flambée but with an exciting Alsacian twist.
- Distance to piste: Three minutes by resort shuttle or six minutes’ walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2018/19 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.