Hotel Les Airelles ***** Courchevel 1850, France
Setting the scene
With an almost unrivaled location at the base of the Olympic Bellevarde and Solaise slopes, Hotel Mademoiselle brings the caliber of the top five star hotels in Courchevel 1850 to Val d'Isere. This luxury hotel is sister to the famous Les Airelles and prides itself on exceptional service, ambiance and facilities. This is certainly not one to be missed and is perfect for anyone who is looking to relax in style.
Designed with a French baronial theme which runs throughout, this luxury hotel's character and charm looks to welcome its guests to enjoy their variety of restaurants, outdoor terrace, state of the art wellness area, cinema room as well a spacious bar and lounge area and for those with younger members of the group, a supervised children's club with scheduled activities running throughout the day.
Rooms and Suites
There are 41 rooms spread over five floors with a range of size, compositions and views. These start from 32sqm all the way up to 200sqm. Many of the rooms can be interconnecting making them very convenient for families. The hotel also features five Penthouses which are perfect for larger groups looking for space and privacy.
- Deluxe Room - 32sqm
- Junior Suite - 40sqm
- Junior Suite Bailletta - 49sqm
- Junior Suite Solaise - 40sqm
- Junior Suite Prestige Bellevarde ou Solaise - 51sqm
- Junior Suite Prestige, FDN - 46-52sqm
- One Bedroom Suite FND - 70sqm
- Family Suite Bellevarde - 70sqm
- Two Bedroom Suite FDN - 100sqm
- One Bedroom Penthouse - 68sqm
- Two Bedroom Penthouse - 110sqm
- Two Bedroom Penthouse - 113sqm
- Two Bedroom Penthouse - 130sqm
- Four Bedroom Penthouse - 200sqm
Spa and Wellness
The Wellness area includes a 20 meter swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, hammam/steam room as well as some unique 'experience showers'. There is also a separate swimming area for children to enjoy to keep peace and quiet in the main wellness area. Additionally, the hotel feature a number of massage rooms with the latest treatments and products.
Dining and Après Ski
Welcoming guests for lunch and apres ski with over 340 seats and live music.
Le VI (The Six)
Offering a selection of gourmet French cuisine and a prestigious wine list.
Authentic cheeses and regional specialties, in a traditional Savoyard atmosphere.
Perfect for those who enjoy rare, exclusive alcohol, fine wines and champagne.
A luxury smoking lounge offering a variety of high-end cigars and spirits
- Distance to piste: Ski in/ski out
- Distance to lifts: 50 meters
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk or a one minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Deluxe Room - from EUR 5,950 to EUR 9,800 per week
- Junior Suites - from EUR 7,350 to EUR 11,200 per week
- Suites - from EUR 19,250 to EUR 28,700 per week
- One Bedroom Penthouse - from EUR 18,200 to EUR 25,200 per week
- Two Bedroom Penthouses - from EUR 22,400 to EUR 35,000 per week
- Four Bedroom Penthouse - from EUR 30,100 to EUR 43,400 per week
Please note, all rooms and suites are booked on a mandatory half board basis which includes breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner.