Le Blizzard ***** Val d'Isère, France
Setting the scene
Resembling a mountain hamlet, the 5-star La Mourra Hotel Village is a very exciting concept which opened its doors in December 2015. Made up of a 5-star hotel along with four luxurious private chalets, all of which are connected via the underground level. This is indeed the sister hotel to the 5-star Hotel Le Blizzard, one of our favourite hotels on our portfolio!
The hotel itself offers lovely suites which give you plenty of living space. As a guest of the hotel or a private chalet you can enjoy all the facilities, which include a Japanese influenced restaurant, cosy bar, and a spa complete with heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
The private chalets range from five to seven bedrooms, and offer the height of luxury. Giving you your own private living space, dining area and kitchen along with your very own indoor pool, steam room, sauna and treatment room. Three of the chalets also have a cinema room. You can store your equipment in the private ski room. Dinner is served in your chalet, or you have the choice to dine in the restaurants La Mourra or Le Blizzard.
Rooms and Suites
Each room is warm and welcoming with perfect bed configurations for families or groups of friends. Like Hotel Le Blizzard, all the rooms are unique in decor and have their very own special atmosphere.
- Junior Suite - approx. 43-57 sqm with a dressing room, living area and balcony
- Junior Suite Superior - approx. 67 sqm with a dressing room, living area, sofa bed and balcony
- 2-Bedroom suite - approx. 120 sqm with two bedrooms, each with a living area, dressing room & en-suite bathroom and a balcony
- 2 bedroom suite sitting room - approx. 145 sqm with two bedrooms, each with a living area, dressing room & en-suite bathroom, a separate living rooms with a lovely fireplace and a balcony.
Spa and Wellness
The ‘My Blend by Clarins’ spa proposes a full range of Clarins products, beauty and body treatments. Within the hotel you will find a 17 metre long pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation room. All private chalets come with their own spa area – pool, sauna, steam room and treatment room.
Dining and Après Ski
La Mourra Restaurant & Bar: Offering a relaxed dining experience. Enjoy a light snack and an après drink, followed by a Japanese influenced menu.
Le Blizzard Restaurant: Located just 400 metres away, head to the sister restaurant at the Hotel Le Blizzard. Enjoy lunch or dinner overlooking the Bellevarde slopes, serving up gourmet French cuisine.
La Luge Restaurant: Alternatively you can dine in the evening at La Luge, part of the Le Blizzard, devoted to Savoyard specialities and grill.
- Distance to lifts: 150 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Junior Suites - From EUR 710 to 1,080 per night
- Junior Suite Superior - From EUR 800 to 1,190 per night
- 2-Bedroom Suite - From EUR 1,200 to 1,850 per night
- 2-Bedroom Suite with a sitting room - From EUR 1,420 to 2,160 per night
*Prices based on full occupancy, including breakfast. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.