La Petite Ferme
The old village is charming and whilst it takes you slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the centre, you remain just a moments walk from it too - ideal location really.
La Petite Ferme is located in the ′old village′ area of Val d′Isere, right next door to The Farmhouse chalet. It shares many of the traditional characteristics typical of an old barn conversion. This chalet oozes charm and character with thick stone walls, wooden beams and a large open fire. Ideally located just metres away from the iconic Val d′Isere church and few minutes’ walk from the slopes.
The accommodation spreads over two floors, boasting a spacious open plan living/ dining area, with impressive vaulted ceilings. An additional mezzanine provides the perfect place to relax after dinner. There are three en suite bedrooms and an additional bunk room, meaning the chalet sleeps 6-8 guests in absolute comfort.
To the amazing original features of this chalet, you will also find flat screen TVs, WiFi and iPod connectivity so you can relax after a day on the mountain.
- Open Fireplace
- Close to the centre of resort
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- iPad for guest use
- 1 x Master twin/double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and additional bunk room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.