We love this new beautiful duplex apartment for it's excellent location and quality!
The beautiful luxury ski duplex apartment Les Sorbiers is located right in the heart of Val d'Isere close to the church, and sleeps up to 10 adults and 4 additional children. Just a short walk from the main Olympique and Solaise lifts, and a few steps from the vibrant high street. You really couldn't ask for a better location, making it perfect for families and groups of friends alike.
Entering on the main living room floor, the open plan living area uses the fire place as the focal point. The adjoining snug with TV and office area provides additional space. The dining area is open plan to the kitchen, with the ideal spot for breakfast. The terrace is also accessed from here, where guests will find a little surprise - a private Jacuzzi.
With two master bedrooms, two double bedrooms and a further twin bedroom (plus 2 extra children's beds), Les Sorbiers offers ensuite facilities for every guest. The TV snug can also convert into an additional bedroom sleeping two children, hence the plus 4.
Les Sorbiers has a ski and boot locker (heated) at the entrance to the building plus an underground parking space, a rarity in Val d'Isere
This luxury ski apartment is sold on a self catered basis, but pre arrival shops, food deliveries and other services are all available for an additional cost.
It's fantastic to have a quality self-catered option to offer, for those wishing to be self-sufficient yet not compromising on quality.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- TV Room
- Covered parking
- Master Superking with en suite shower room and private balcony
- Master Superking with en suite bathroom (bath & shower) and private balcony
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (bath & shower)
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower (space for two extra children)
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily Breakfast basket delivery can be arranged at EUR 375 per week
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at EUR 50 (excluding food costs)
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.