Loft 2 Aspen House
With such a great location this chalet is hard to beat. A modern and fresh look, with catered service, there are few other properties to compare in Val d'Isere
Loft 2 Aspen House is a luxury ski chalet that offers modern and fresh accommodation in possibly of the best locations in the world famous resort of Val d'Isere. Just a few steps from the piste and also the main Solaise and Olympique lifts, it is perfect for skiing and also a few minutes walk from the quaint high street with its excellent boutiques, restaurants and bars.
Loft 2 Aspen House sleeps ten, spread across four en suite bedrooms (one with additional bunks), all of which can be double or twin, making this perfect for families or small groups of friends.
This luxury ski chalet has been styled around a boutique hotel feel and offers a comfortable open plan living space, with an open fire, large TV above, viewed from two large sofas and a dining room that can comfortably seat eight. The balconies also offer spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, perfect for an end of ski day drink.
Also located within the Aspen House development is a shared spa on the ground floor which has a hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam
- Private garage parking
- Flat screen TV in every room
- UK FreeSat
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Open fire
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, balcony and space for a cot
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room, balcony and space for a cot
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (bath and separate shower), separate toilet and additional bunk beds.
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: Close proximity to the slopes
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights & shared transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 199
- Children 2-12 yrs GBP 75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost GBP 125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of GBP 100 to GBP 150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- This property does not have a resort driving service
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.