No.3 Aspen House
With such a great location this chalet is hard to beat. A modern and fresh look, with catered service, there are few other properties to compare in Val d'Isere
No.3 Aspen House is a luxury ski chalet that offers modern and fresh accommodation in possibly of the best locations in the world famous resort of Val d'Isere. Just a few steps from the piste and also the main Solaise and Olympique lifts, its perfect for skiing and also a few minutes walk from the quaint high street with its excellent boutiques, restaurants and bars.
No.3 Aspen House sleeps six, spread across three ensuite bedrooms, all of which can be double or twin.
This luxury ski chalet has been styled around a boutique hotel feel and offers a comfortable open plan living space, with an open water vapour fire, large TV above, views from a large "L" shaped sofa and a dining room that can comfortably seat eight.
Also located within the Aspen House development is a shared spa on the ground floor which has a hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi
- Private Parking
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Water Vapour Fire
- Flat screen TV with UK FreeSat in every room
- Shared Spa area with Sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammam
- 3 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower rooms
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
GBP 100 per person discount is available on the 9th, 16th and 23rd January 2022
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing a room
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 years receive £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.