A slice of heaven in the beautiful old village area of the resort. Farmhouse is tucked away whilst being just around the corner from all the action and is simply charming – a perfect retreat in fact.
The Farmhouse is considered one of the smartest renovations yet completed in Val d’Isère. From Tatler to the Telegraph, journalists have been unanimous in their praise for this chalet, with the result that it is now one of the most sought after properties in the Alps. You might appreciate why when you consider the architect had a canvas like this farmhouse with metre thick walls next to the church in the centre of Val d’Isère, just a few steps from the Village chairlift, Solaise Gondola and the superb restaurants located on the high street.
Absolutely no expense has been spared in creating this luxury ski chalet. From retaining the original stone and timber features whilst designing a contemporary home with every possible amenity including a superb spa area with swimming pool and steam room, a rare luxury for a luxury chalet this centrally located.
The Farmhouse sits over four floors, with a rustic kitchen and 5 en suite bedrooms plus a studio room. There is an open fire as well as flat screen TV, WiFi and iPod connectivity so you can relax after a day on the mountain.
If you're looking for a luxury ski chalet with charm and character in Val d’Isère, then the Farmhouse is the perfect choice.
Well equipped and very comfortable.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Satellite TV
- iPad for guest use
- Room 1 - Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 - Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 3 - Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 4 - Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Master Suite 5 - Twin bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom. Space for a cot
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Resort Manager
- Distance to piste: 250 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.