What we love
I almost don't want to share this amazing find! The staff are lovely, location is ski in ski out and food was excellent.
Chalet Neve location is it's top selling point - right next to the piste in Reberty and is accessed via the boot room, that's doorstep ski in ski out access!
Chalet Neve is situated in the small hamlet of Les Menuires called Reberty. Having been newly renovated it offers up-to-date decor and impressive access to the Three Valleys via Les Menuires' lift system. This luxury chalet offers a large living and dining area, plus a lovely log burning stove to snuggle up to after a hard day on the ski pistes.
The chalet accommodates 12 guests, with the option to have 18 if required, and each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom.
Reberty is known for its superb ski in ski out accommodation and its excellent snow conditions due to its favourable positioning at 2000m altitude. The hamlet is a lovely quiet retreat, perfect for families and groups who want to relax and enjoy the luxury chalet facilities.
The location of this chalet is close to all local amenities, cosy restaurants in Reberty and is on the door step of the ski school meeting point in Les Menuires.
The service from the chalet staff was extremely professional and seamless
- 1 x Family Suite: Double / Twin bedrooms, plus bunk bedroom, (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Family Suite: Double / Twin bedrooms, plus sofa bed, (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedrooms, plus single bed, (sleeps 3) with en suite bath and shower
- 1 x Double / Twin bedrooms with en suite shower and bath room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedroom, plus sofa bed, (sleeps 3) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double / Twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 2 minutes
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 25m / 198km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 50m / 218km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 113km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 144km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.