Hotel Adler Mountain Lodge ***** Alpe di Siusi, Italy
What we love
The stunning and simply beautiful Alpina Dolomites has direct access to the slopes, great service, a wonderful wellness and spa area. Both a sophisticated and elegant property, it's the perfect choice for a quiet and relaxing getaway!
Setting the scene
The Alpina Dolomites offers a spectacular setting on top a plateau within a UNESCO World Heritage Site, facing the impressive and stunning Dolomites. This hotel is brilliant for couples, adults and families, and the location is ideal – ski in, ski out with kilometres of slopes perfect for beginners and intermediates.
As a guest here you can take advantage of the many activities and facilities the hotel has to offer, from ski guiding and snow shoeing to fitness classes. For something a little more relaxed, the Alpina Spa offers an ideal retreat, with various saunas, steam room, indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub, with mountain views all around.
The accommodation ranges from superior rooms for 2 persons, up to chalet suites which can accommodate up to 4 persons. There are interconnecting options, and all rooms are South facing with a balcony.
Rooms and Suites
All rooms within the hotel have a south-facing balcony or terrace. Additionally within the grounds of the hotel is the luxury chalet which sits adjacent to the Alpina Dolomites. The chalet is connected to the main building by an underground passageway. There are 4 different types of suite, all with individual large balconies and stunning views to the mountains.
- Superior Room: (50 sqm) 1 bedroom with comfortable den area with spacious bathroom.
- Salsonlch Exclusive: (50 sqm) 1 bedroom with comfortable den area with spacious bathroom. Ground floor room with a terrace.
- Molignon Suite: (75 sqm) 1 bedroom with cosy living area and luxury bathroom.
- Alpina Deluxe Suite: (150 sqm) 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 living room. Sleeps up to 4 people.
- Chalet Deluxe Suite: (75-80 sqm) 1 bedroom with cosy living area and luxury bathroom.
- Chalet Suite Sella: (103 sqm) 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 living room with fireplace and cooking corner.
Spa and Wellness
The Alpina Spa is a haven for overall well being; focusing on improving your health, immune system and energy through the wide range of treatments on offer. From relaxing body treatments to high quality beauty and cosmetic treatments.
A complete overall water, steam and aroma program awaits within the sauna area, including: a classic Finnish sauna, bio-sauna with aromatic herbs, saline or aromatic steam bath, relaxation area with waterbeds and soothing loungers in addition to a panoramic relaxation area.
Facilities also include an indoor/outdoor swimming pool with panoramic views to the Dolomites, as well as a top of the range fitness suite.
Dining and Après Ski
Mountain Restaurant & Stuben: Serving regional, Mediterranean and international dishes with emphasis on fresh and healthy ingredients.
Mountain Lounge & Bar: A cosy and welcoming atmosphere to enjoy a drink, taking in the fantastic mountain views.
The Laurino mini-club offers a great space for children, with a playroom, art and crafts corner and cinema. A evening activity program is offered from 15:00-23:00 as well as children's diner and baby sitting services available on request.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out access
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 2 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 2hr / 120km
- Verona (VRN): 2h 10m / 180km
- Bolzano (BZO): 50m / 40km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.