Hotel Rosa Alpina ***** San Cassiano, Italy
What we love
The beautiful and boutique Saint Hubertus is very unique using only natural, raw and specialist materials in line with the hotels architecture.
Setting the scene
The beautiful Saint Hubertus Resort – made up of individual apartments rather than hotel rooms – is found tucked away at the top of Cervinia and just a short walk to the ski lifts. With an authentic Italian style found throughout, as a guest here you can enjoy the privacy of your own space, yet with all the benefits of the hotel on your doorstep.
The apartments vary in size, and can sleep from 2 to 6 people. They are all equipped with spacious living areas, fireplaces, a dining area and small kitchens. The apartments are offered on a breakfast only basis, giving you the freedom to choose whether you dine within the comfort of your apartment, eat a la carte at the hotel restaurant or venture out to the excellent restaurants in town.
The facilities at the Saint Hubertus are fantastic – the spa in particular with an indoor pool and various thermal experiences means you may find it hard to leave!
Rooms and Suites
All these apartments have incredible views of the Matterhorn or the surrounding Alps, with a private balcony or terrace.
- Prestige Apartments (55-60 sqm): Wonderfully spacious one bedroom apartments that can sleep 2 - 3 people. Each with one bedroom, bathroom, living area, fireplace and kitchen.
- Superior Apartments (80-90 sqm): Much to the same layout as the prestige apartments, with a little more space enabling up to 5 people.
- Superior Plus Apartments (90-110 sqm): Split over two floors with a large living room and kitchen on the 1st floor and one or two bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Deluxe Apartments (110-120 sqm): Two bedroom apartments with a spacious living room, grand fireplace and kitchen.
- Deluxe Plus Apartments (110-120 sqm): Similar to the Deluxe apartments which extra space either in a loft of in the living room.
Spa and Wellness
The health club and wellness is a haven for relaxation after a day on the slopes. Treat yourself to a specialist beauty treatment, rejuvenate with a Pilates class or workout in the modern gym facing the Matterhorn. You may prefer to simply relax in the pool and thermal area, complete with a Jacuzzi, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, experience shower and ice fall.
Dining and Après Ski
Enjoy a buffet breakfast serving fresh homemade cakes, croissants, fresh fruit and squeezed juices, natural products from local farms. Hot breakfasts and continental selections.
Saint Hubertus Restaurant
Set within the beautiful stone arches and walls of slate, with the grand fireplace and under candle light, the restaurant delivers delicious traditional Italian cuisine, all using local products that the Chef personally selects.
Full of fine wines and Champagnes from over the world. Federico Maquignaz, owner and sommelier, has studied the best wines to be brought to Saint Hubertus. Wine tastings are offered.
In the middle of the great entrance living room you will find the welcoming bar, with its two beautiful huge fireplaces and leather seating throughout. The extensive wine and bar list offers something for everyone, from pre-dinner cocktails to the best whiskeys and beer, from the Valley or from around the world.
Enjoy fresh Italian cuisine in front of the fireplace in your own apartment.
- Distance to lifts: 5-10 min walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5-10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Turin (TRN): 1h 40m / 120km
- Milan (MXP: 2h 10m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 205km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Prestige Apartment - From EUR 3,020 to 5,320
- Superior Apartment - From EUR 3,430 to 5,730
- Superior Plus Apartment - From EUR 3,640 to 6,000
- Deluxe Apartment - From EUR 6,300 to 10,850
- Deluxe Plus Apartment - From EUR 6,440 to 10,990
*Prices per week on an apartment only basis. Upgrade to include breakfast also available. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.