Cristallo Hotel ***** Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy
What we love
A great 5-star hotel with a beautiful contemporary style. The hotel is located only 100m from the pedestrianised centre of Cortina, with its pretty cobbled streets. We love the light and spacious rooms and the flexibility for families. If you are searching for that something special, the spacious Savoia Suite located on the top floor of the hotel offers a private terrace with spectacular views of the surrounding Dolomite mountains.
Setting the scene
The Grand Hotel Savoia is a wonderful 5-star hotel, situated in the centre of the picturesque Italian resort of Cortina. If you wish to be right in the heart of Cortina, then this is the perfect option; only a short walk to the resorts many boutiques, cafes, restaurants and bars.
After a busy day on the slopes, the hotel bar and lounge is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy a glass of Italian Prosecco. Alternatively you can take some time to experience the hotel′s luxury spa with its indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room.
Rooms and Suites
There are 122 rooms situated over 8 floors. All of the rooms have a contemporary style and are both light and spacious.
- Classic Room - approx. 16 - 23 sqm with a double bedroom & bathroom. Some rooms have also been dedicated for single occupancy.
- Comfort Room - approx. 23 - 26 sqm with a double/twin bedroom & bathroom. Some rooms can connect to other Comfort or Deluxe Rooms.
- Superior Room - approx. 27 - 29 sqm with a double/twin bedroom & bathroom. Some rooms can be connected to Superior or Deluxe Rooms.
- Deluxe Room - approx. 30 sqm with a double/twin bedroom & bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace/balcony and in some rooms there is the possibility to add a third bed. They can also be connected to Superior or Comfort Rooms.
- Junior Suite - approx. 37 - 40 sqm with a double/twin bedroom, living area & bathroom. Three of the Junior Suites are located on the 8th floor with a small balcony offering lovely mountain views.
- Junior Suite Deluxe - approx. 40 - 50 sqm with a double/twin bedroom, living area and bathroom.
- Suite - approx. 50 - 70 sqm with a double/twin bedroom, large living area, walk in wardrobes and bathroom. There is the possibility to add one or two extra beds to this room.
- Savoia Suite - approx. 81 sqm. Located on the top floor, this room is perfect for families or for those looking for a little privacy. Featuring three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area and private terrace (27 sqm) with stunning views of the surrounding Dolomite mountains. The Suite also has private elevator access.
Spa and Wellness
Situated over 750 sqm the Grand Hotel Savoia Spa provides the perfect place to relax and unwind. The Spa has an indoor swimming pool, large Jacuzzi, several saunas, a Turkish bath and an ice fountain. There is also a state of the art fitness area and herbal tea room. In addition the hotel offers a range of beauty and massage treatments.
Children aged 0-3 years have access between 9am-12pm, 3-10 years are welcome in the Spa up until 6.30pm (until 5.30pm during the summer season) with parental supervision. For safety reasons, children under 16 years are not allowed in the Sauna, Turkish bath or Jacuzzi.
Dining and Après Ski
Savoy Restaurant: The hotels main restaurant which has a long tradition of fine food and warm hospitality. Offering great Italian cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere.
Bar Giardino D'Inverno: The hotel bar and lounge is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a glass of Prosecco or afternoon tea after a busy day on the slopes.
Cigar Bar: The first in Cortina, this is the ideal place for all smokers seeking an informal atmosphere to chill out and enjoy a pleasant drink.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 100 metres from pedestrianised town centre
Distance To Airport
- Venice (VCE): 1h 50m / 145km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h 10m / 135km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 165km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 265km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.