LV01 Dolce Vita
An exciting chalet in our Italian portfolio, these chalets will not disappoint those used to the height of luxury across the alps.
Chalet LV01 Dolce Vita in the picturesque village of Cortina d'Ampezzo is a modern chalet offering pure luxury and indulgence with over 900 square meters of space. The chalet occupies the highest area of the village, so it enjoys magnificent panoramic views over Cortina d'Ampezzo. A perfect fusion of tradition and innovation, this property is a very welcome addition to our Italian offering, and is sure to be a hit with Oxford Ski guests.
The chalet is arranged over four floors which can be accessed by a private lift. The basement floor is given over to a full spa and fitness area, including a 20m pool, Jacuzzi, and relaxation area. The master suite is a vast room with stunning mountain views, a fireplace, pop up TV, walk in wardrobe and a two person Jacuzzi bath. Four further double bedrooms also feature en suite bathrooms. The final two bedrooms share a bathroom.
An entire floor houses the living space of the chalet, with a living room, a cosy open fire, bar and fully equipped kitchen. The soundproofed cinema room and wine cellar are just a couple of added bonuses.
Such incredible facilities at this chalet, thoroughly impressed.
- 20m Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Children's play area
- Sky TV
- Private cinema
- Laundry facilities
- Open fireplaces
- Private Parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master suite King-size bed with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 24hr concierge
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Venice (VCE): 1h 50m / 145km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h 10m / 135km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 165km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 265km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea delivery
- Water, fruit juices, yogurt and jam available in the kitchen
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen changed daily as required
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (10:00 - 20:00)
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Use of the wine cellar (price according to consumption)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A Private Chef can be added at EUR 4,500 per week plus the cost of food
- Additional services can be added
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.