Sleek, modern alpine luxury in the chic resort of Cortina.
Chalet LV02 Perla in Cortina d'Ampezzo elegantly fuses a traditional alpine exterior with its ultra modern interior for a taste of true alpine luxury. Cortina d'Ampezzo, with it's designer shops and celebrity following, represents the pinnacle of Italian alpine style.
Six spacious en suite bedroom will wow the most discerning of guests with their blend of contemporary design and indulgent materials. The living area is spread out over a whole floor, featuring a bar, games room, TV room and study. The spa area includes a heated pool and a sauna, and the gorgeous cinema room is an absolute guarantee of ultimate relaxation.
During your stay you'll be looked after by a 24 hour concierge service, and bed and breakfast delivery is provided. Full catering can be added on on request.
An incredible property matched with amazing service.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Children's play area
- Sky TV
- Private cinema
- Laundry facilities
- Open fireplaces
- Private Parking
- Resort driving service
- 5 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master suite King-size bed with en suite bathroom
- 24hr concierge
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Venice (VCE): 1h 50m / 145km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h 10m / 135km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 165km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 265km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea delivery
- Water, fruit juices, yogurt and jam available in the kitchen
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen changed daily as required
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (10:00 - 20:00)
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of food and drink, billed on what consumed
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Use of the wine cellar (price according to consumption)
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A Private Chef can be added at EUR 4,500 per week plus the cost of food
- Additional services can be added
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.