DV Chalet Hotel & Spa **** Madonna di Campiglio, Italy
What we love
Chalet del Sogno is boutique, eco-friendly luxury at its very best. With only 18 suites, this is the perfect homely escape for those looking to experience true Italian hospitality from the heart of the Dolomites.
Setting the scene
Chalet del Sogno is a luxury, eco-friendly five star hotel situated in the heart of Madonna di Campiglio, surrounded by the spectacular Dolomites. Heated using geothermal energy and both thermally and acoustically insulated, this family-run boutique hotel champions sustainable development, without compromising on luxury and the comfort of its guests.
Dine in the intimacy of Due Pini – Chalet del Sogno’s exclusive in-house restaurant – serving a range of authentic dishes with locally-sourced ingredients and pair with one of the many Italian wines that fill the wine cellars. Alternatively, enjoy a glass of Grappa with a lighter dinner option taken in Stube del Dom.
Make your way to the hotel’s centre for wellness and benefit from Oasi del Sogno’s range of spa facilities and treatments available, from the swimming pool with counter current technology and water-bikes to the infrared, Finnish and vapo-hay Biosaunas.
Rooms and Suites
- Composed of 18 luxury suites, Chalet del Sogno offers the following:
- Junior Suite Rosso and Verde: Approx. 32sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Slope view.
- Junior Suite Azzuro: Approx. 34sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Mountain view.
- Comfort Suite Giallo and Blu: Approx. 44sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area.
- Luxury Suite del Sogno: Approx. 52sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area.
- Luxury Suite Arancio: Approx. 48sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area.
- Luxury Suite Panna and Verde: Approx. 48sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area.
- Luxury Suite dei Ciclamini: Approx. 50sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and separate living area with bunk beds for two children.
Spa and Wellness
Oasi del Sogno offers an array of spa treatments and facilities, including swimming pool with counter-current technology, underwater massage jets, water bikes and running machines, well-equipped fitness suite, relaxation area with water beds, Turkish bath as well as several sauna experiences from infrared to Finnish and vapor-hay Biosauna too.
Dining and Après Ski
- Restaurant due Pini: Echoing the owner’s passion for sustainability, Chalet del Sogno’s elegant restaurant expertly combines local ingredients in authentic and regional dishes, inspired by local tradition.
- Stube del Dom: Here you can enjoy a glass of local Grappa or a something from the hotel wine cellar. Equally, this is the perfect solution for those seeking a lighter dinner, surrounded by the authentic Stube décor.
- Breakfast Room: Choose from a variety of locally-sourced, organic products for your breakfast buffet, from fresh yoghurt, fruits and juices to a choice of breads, meats and cheese.
- Bar and Reading Room: Relax with a book or card game with your family here before or after dinner, accompanied by a glass of something delicious from the bar.
- Distance to piste: Located adjacent to the Spinale ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: Approximately two minutes’ walk
Distance To Airport
- Bolzano (BZO): 1h 50m / 105km
- Verona (VRN): 2h 20m / 150km
- Innsbruck (INN): 3h / 225km
- Venice (VCE): 3h 20m / 270km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.