Hotel Rosa Alpina ***** San Cassiano, Italy
What we love
Ciasa Salares offers exceptional choice and standard of facilities for great value. We particularly love the unique addition of the Chocolate Room – with around 40 kinds of the finest chocolates in stock ranging from 30-100% cocoa, this is the perfect finale to an indulgent evening in the two-Michelin-starred La Sirola.
Setting the scene
Set just above the hamlet of San Cassiano against the impressive backdrop of the Dolomite mountains, Ciasa Salares is an exceptional four star hotel, celebrated for the Wieser family’s warm hospitality and attracting gastronomes from across the world.
Ciasa Salares is home to five in house restaurants each offering a unique and indulgent culinary experience, from two-Michelin-starred La Sirola or the Restaurant La Terraza, right through to both the Cheese and the Chocolate Rooms.
The hotel’s Beauty SPA Vives is a haven for relaxation, rejuvenation and revitalisation. Offering excellent facilities from a choice of thermal experiences, indoor and outdoor saunas to the swimming pool and fitness centre, here you can also take advantage of the extensive beauty and spa treatments that are available on request.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Rooms: Approx. 22sqm with double bedroom and bathroom.
- Superior Rooms: Approx. 27sqm with double bedroom and bathroom. Balcony or veranda.
- Junior Suites: Approx. 33sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Balcony.
- Suite Lavarella: Approx. 37sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Large balcony or veranda.
- Suite Conturines: Approx. 55sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area.
- Suite Salares: Approx. 50sqm with double bedroom, bathroom and living area. Balcony.
- Penthouse Ru Blanch: Approx. 110sqm with double bedroom, bathroom, living room with fireplace and bar corner, terrace with private jacuzzi and sauna.
Spa and Wellness
Designed by owner Wilma Weiser, Beauty SPA Vives is home to a range of luxurious facilities including outdoor sauna, hot tub, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, Infrared cabin, Solarium, Whirlpool bath as well as an indoor swimming pool and well-equipped fitness centre. There are numerous cabins here from which to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments, from facials to energising massages, luxury peels and wraps too.
Dining and Après Ski
- Restaurant La Sirola: A true asset to the Ciasa Salares and with a well-deserved two Michelin stars, La Sirola is open daily for dinner and serves expertly-crafted dishes as part of a four or five course menu selected by the chef, or a la carte as preferred.
- Restaurant Salares: Welcoming guests for breakfast and dinner daily, Restaurant Salares focuses on using delicious, fresh ingredients to craft authentic, simple dishes inspired by their grandmothers’ recipes.
- Restaurant La Terrazza Taste & Sound: A firm favourite for après-ski with hotel guests and local residents alike, La Terazza offers a live DJ set from 12pm – 3pm daily, accompanied by a choice of craft beers or fine wines from the hotel’s wine cellar. The restaurant at La Terrazza is open from 12pm – 2.15pm daily, with a snack menu available from 2.30pm.
- Wine Bar: A great evening spot to enjoy an aperitif or digestif or even dinner. The menu here offers both contemporary and international dishes, with the wine bar itself serving around 1,800 kinds of the finest Italian wines, as well as a variety of spirits including up to 15 kinds of gin from across the globe.
- Winery: The winery at Ciasa Salares is a must-see during your stay; stocking 24,000 bottles of 1,800 different vintages, this is a true marvel for the self-confessed connoisseurs.
- Cheese Room: Home to Ciasa Salares’ very own expert ‘Cheese Team’, offering a combined wealth of knowledge to best advise those taking part in a tasting in the hotel’s Fromagerie.
- Chocolate Room: A utopia for the sweet-toothed. There are over 40 different kinds of the finest chocolates available here, ranging in cocoa content (right up to 100%) – a unique experience unlike
- Distance to piste: 100m to the Armentarola ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: Approximately five minutes’ complimentary shuttle ride
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h / 133km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h / 107km
- Venice (VCE): 2h 30m / 187km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 250km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.