Hotel Rosa Alpina
Picture a hotel with contemporary style and secluded elegance, attentive yet friendly service, outstanding cuisine and Italian flair, all with the backdrop of the stunningly beautiful Italian Dolomite Mountains. There you have it, the 5-star Hotel Rosa Alpina!
Setting the scene
The Rosa Alpina is a true hidden gem. Located within the quaint village of San Cassiano in Badia, the stunning Dolomiti Superski area is on your doorstep and there are great links to the Sella Ronda ski circuit.
The Rosa Alpina is a family run hotel with just 52 rooms and suites. The hotel has a beautiful, timeless feel to it, perfectly blending contemporary with traditional mountain style. The emphasis here is on pure relaxation, with facilities including indoor swimming pool and spa.
As with any true Italian hotel, wining and dining is one of the most important aspects of a relaxing stay. You are spoilt for choice at the Rosa Alpina, from fine dining specialities served in the 3 star Michelin star restaurant, to the informal and modern wine bar and grill, or traditional fondue.
A lovely hotel for couples, friends or families looking to enjoy their place of stay as much as the skiing, in a spectacular mountain setting.
Rooms and Suites
- Deluxe Queen (20 sqm) with Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom and small seating area, ideal for single occupancy.
- Deluxe Rooms (31 - 35 sqm) with King or twin beds, most with views of the dolomites and many with private terraces.
- Junior Suites (36 - 51 sqm) with King or twin beds and a living area.
- Suites (45 - 55 sqm) Large suites with double bedrooms and separate spacious living areas with a fireplace and balcony.
- Loft Suites (48-55 sqm) Open plan suites with a fireplace, 10 sqm south-facing terrace, and luxury bathroom.
- Penthouse Suite (180 sqm) A luxury apartment located on the 4th floor with three en-suite bedrooms, living room with fireplace, full kitchen, private Finnish Sauna and stunning mountain views.
- Chalet Zeno (310 sqm) A stand alone chalet boasting a spacious living area, fireplace, private garden, outdoor Finnish Sauna and Jacuzzi. With 2 suites and a deluxe room for up to 6 guests
Spa and Wellness
The Spa and wellness area is undoubtedly one of the main features at the Rosa Alpina. With two indoor swimming pools (one adult only) enjoying views out to the private gardens, along with a luxurious sauna and steam rooms. The Beauty Spa Rosa Alpina provides exclusive treatments with an emphasis on comfort, luxury and pampering.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurant St. Hubertus: This 3 Michelin star restaurant is open for fine evening meals. For intimate dining, it boasts a cosy fireplace and chef′s table.
Wine Bar & Grill: Open for lunch and dinner this is an informal restaurant serving grilled meats, a spread of salads, pastas and pizza′s cooked fresh in the wood fire oven.
Fondue Stube: Traditional meat, cheese and chocolate fondue served in a small restaurant; perfect after a day on the slopes.
Restaurant Limonaia: With large windows looking out over the mountains, it provides the perfect setting to start your morning with a hearty Italian breakfast.
Lobby Bar: A relaxed area with comfortable seating and an inviting log fire. A perfect place for an afternoon tea or pre-dinner drink.
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk or complimentary shuttle
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h / 133km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h / 107km
- Venice (VCE): 2h 30m / 187km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 250km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.