What we love
Homely... really homely. Also super convenient for the ski lifts, just a very short walk and you can almost ski right back to the door.
Setting the scene
An exclusive, small collection of luxury three, four and five bedroom apartments only a snowball’s throw away from the nearest ski lifts. There is something a little decadent about the interiors – think shaggy sheepskin rugs, luxuriant sofas that swallow you whole, rich muted tones and cosy fireplaces. Total comfort has been a clear objective here. These self-catered apartments combine practical spaces with contemporary features (the well-equipped kitchens feature European appliances), premium amenities and designer furnishings.
Being located towards the top end of the Wadanao Woods, near the Sakka lifts, means that you find yourself almost on the slopes. You can even ski straight to the back door of the Hakuba Mountain Apartments, although it’s a two to three minute walk back up to the nearest chair lift. Several restaurants and bars are in the pretty neighbourhood, all within strolling range, and the main village a 15-minute walk, or five-minutes on the regular ski shuttle bus.
Rooms and Suites
- Luxurious living rooms, with large screen plasma TV
- Spacious dining rooms, ideal for entertaining
- Games room with X-Box, plasma TV and electronic darts board
- Contemporary, well equipped kitchen with European appliances
- Modern Western luxury interiors and furnishings
- Hydronic floor heating throughout
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Internet TV with international programs, news and movies
- Private ski storage, drying room and dedicated laundry facilities for each apartment
Spa and Wellness
There are no spa facilities currently available
- Distance to piste: 35 metres
- Distance to lifts: 30 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 1 kilometre
Winter 2018/19 Pricing
Each holiday is tailor-made, prices are dependent on your individual itinerary. Please call us on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an email email@example.com