Phoenix One Chalet
A beautifully finished chalet with excellent facilities. It feels so liberating to have your own vehicle in the Hakuba Valley.
Spread across three floors and with enchanting views into the surrounding Wadano Forest, Phoenix One is a cosy home-away-from-home. That is, if your home is an extravagant chalet where no expense has been spared. This stand-alone, generously sized living space boasts floor-to-ceiling red cedar timbers and exposed beams, a fireplace, huge windows, stainless steel finishings, comfortable lounges, marble bar tops, underfloor heating, large TVs in every room, a Bang & Olefson sound system, fully equipped kitchen (with a sophisticated range of appliances) and a large dining space.
Four large bedrooms can sleep ten comfortably. Three Queen-sized beds ensure spacious shared sleeping arrangements for couples, whilst a bunk room (which sleeps four) offers the perfect balance of comfort and fun for younger members of any travelling party. Four individual bathrooms also feature heated mirrors and rain showers.
Designer furniture, unique artworks and high-tech custom fittings are the norm. Guests also have their own private gym, fitted with state-of-the-art equipment. The separate spa area comes complete with a Far Infra Red sauna and incorporates the latest of wellness technologies. A foosball table can be found just off the main living room – perfect for the children or, more likely, overly-competitive adults. There is also an outdoor ecosmart fireplace and veranda, laundry and drying room.
Nestled in Hakuba’s popular wooded district, Wadano, a location with excellent access to all the expected ski resort facilities – including access to the nearby ski lifts of Happo One. Restaurants, bars and natural hot-springs are within easy walking distance. Phoenix One Chalet also comes with use of a 4WD vehicle giving you the freedom to explore everything the Hakuba valley has to offer.
- Far Infra-Red Sauna in a luxurious spa
- Huge Traditional Japanese Hinoki 'Onsen style' bath
- Hydronic under floor heating
- 2 x Large Miele Ovens, dishwasher, electric cooktops, large GE refrigerator and built-in Nespresso coffee machine
- 2 x Bang & Olufsen Large LCD TV's, plus several plasma TVs dotted around the property
- Private use of a 4WD vehicle
- Bose Surround Sound throughout the chalet
- Complimentary WiFi
- Separate Laundry Room
- Ski storage room & drying room including automatic boot dryer
- Outdoor ecosmart fireplace & veranda
- State-of-the-art gym with Technogym Machines & Ivanko Free Weights with a separate Bathroom / Shower
- Distance to piste: 400 metres.
- Distance to lifts: 400 metres.
- Distance to resort centre: 450 metres.
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Each holiday is tailor-made, prices are dependent on your individual itinerary. Please call us on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an email email@example.com
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Free shuttle transport to and from local ski areas, leaving from the nearby Phoenix Hotel. Complimentary supermarket shuttles.
- Breakfast available at the Phoenix Hotel for an additional charge.
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.