The Vale Niseko Niseko, Japan
What we love
'An Dining' (in-house) is one of the finest restaurants in Niseko, their tasing menu is outstanding.
Setting the scene
Immediately at the foot of the mountain, Ki Niseko lays claim to being the regions most luxurious hotel / apartment complex with both convenient ski-in, ski-out access to the high-speed gondola and wonderful, undisrupted views of the spectacular dormant volcano - Mount Yōtei. Mixing classic Alpine stylings with more than a dash of Japanese character this is a sophisticated and modern choice, within which you’ll find five-star facilities abound.
The hotel's signature restaurant – An Dining – is considered one of the very best fine-dining experiences in Niseko. There are four onsens in the property, a dip in the mineral rich spring water direct from the hotel's exclusive source is the perfect way to relax after a long day in the powder.
There are several accommodation options ranging from luxurious through to conventional, hotel rooms (25 msq) and then one and two-bedroom apartments. The apartments include kitchen facilities and separate living areas, all intelligently designed to maximise the space. Large windows offer views to either the immediately adjacent ski mountain or across to majestic Mountain Yotei. There is also a five-bedroom penthouse, which could and should be considered the best-of-the-best in Niseko.
Rooms and Suites
- Large picture windows with remarkable views
- Satellite TV with English language channels & state-of-the-art entertainment system
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Refrigerator in room
- In the apartments - full kitchen, dining & lounge facilities including washer/dryer & dishwasher facilities
- Ski valet services
- Complimentary shuttle service within the village
Spa and Wellness
- Shared onsens, both with inside baths as well as outdoor stone rotenburo baths
- Two private ‘family’ onsens (reservations required)
- Hot tub
Dining and Après Ski
- Distance to piste: Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Distance to lifts: 10 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 250 metres
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
Each holiday is tailor-made, prices are dependent on your individual itinerary. Please call us on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org