The cool, industrial chic style constantly reminds you that you are in Japan and the handy 4WD vehicle included makes getting around a breeze.
Designed by acclaimed Nakayama Architects, Ori is a contemporary Japanese house with excellent views of Mt Yotei and the Hirafu ski resort. Blending traditional Japanese elements with an industrial finish, Ori features huge external concrete beams which frame the ski resort and internal Japanese rock gardens.
Ori is a 3-storey building with a large open plan living area and a fully equipped kitchen. There are 3 Western en-suite bedrooms, 1 en-suite tatami room, 1 bunk room which can sleep up to 6 and 2 small tatami rooms. The living area features a large flatscreen TV with Apple TV and Netflix for your entertainment whilst there are washing/drying facilities available for your convenience
Located in the lower village Ori comes with a 9 seater 4WD van during winter so getting to the lifts is quick and easy whilst the double garage with ski storage and keyless entry to make coming back from the slopes a breeze as well. Niseko’s excellent selection of bars and restaurants are easily accessible with the village centre less than a 5 minute walk from the front door. The Yukoro Onsen is also just a short walk from your front door so you can go and relax your sore muscles after a long day on the slopes.
- Ski room
- Internal rock garden
- Complementary use of a 9 seater 4WD vehicle
- Large living room with Netflix and AppleTV
- 3 x En suite double bedrooms
- 1 x Traditional en suite Japanese Tatami room with comfortable futon bedding for up to 2.
- 2 x Traditional Japanese Tatami room with comfortable futon bedding for up to 2.
- 1 x En suite bunk room for 6
- 24 hour In-resort Concierge
- Daily Housekeeping, House manager, Professional chef, Chauffeur and massage/beauty therapist are available on request
- Distance to piste: 3 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 300 m
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- In resort concierge service
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.