One of the most luxurious chalets in Niseko with a prime location and great facilities, Tsudoi is hard to beat
Located in Hirafu's exclusive Elevation estate, approximately 300 meters from the Hirafu Gondola, Tsudoi is the benchmark in luxury Niseko accommodation.
From the elegant entrance and well-equipped drying room, head upstairs to the beautiful, open plan living floor. Large floor to ceiling windows bring natural light in from the spacious terrace through the elegant living room to the dining room and kitchen. The is also a luxurious Japanese style bath to soak weary limbs and a media room to relax in and watch a film.
Finally moving to the top floor you’ll find six generous bedrooms each with a stylish en suite bathroom. Four rooms open on to a large wrap around balcony to make the most of the excellent views of iconic Mt Yotei and the pistes whilst the remaining two look out over the national forest land that the property backs onto. One bedroom is a traditional Japanese tatami matted room with futon beds.
Tsudoi has every feature and amenity a large group or family would possibly require. If you are looking to experience Japan's famous powder in complete luxury Tsudoi is the natural choice.
- In-house gym
- Elevator access to all floors
- 2-car garage
- Multiple balconies
- En suite rooms with expansive views
- Multiple large dining and entertainment areas
- Staff accommodation with two additional bunk-bed rooms with bathrooms
- Fully adjustable glazing drapes
- Gas fireplace
- 1 x Master bedroom with a king bed, walk in closet and access to the shared balcony
- 1 x King bedroom with a walk in closet and access to the shared balcony
- 2 x Double or twin bedroom with access to the shared balcony
- 1 x Master bedroom with a king bed, walk in closet
- 1 x Traditional Japanese Tatami room with comfortable futon bedding for up to 4.
- In-resort Concierge
- Daily Housekeeping, House manager, Professional chef, chauffeur and massage/beauty therapist are available on request
- Distance to piste: 300 m
- Distance to lifts: 300 m
- Distance to resort centre: 500 m
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- In resort concierge service
- Four wheel drive vehicle subject to dates.
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.